Saturday, March 25, 2006

Upgrading my PC

Well, I decided to write a blog entry while I wait for my new hard disk to format.

I have a 200GB SATA drive (Yes, I saved up long and hard for it :) ) which I am trying to install. I still have the 2 IDE drives I've been using plugged in, but there's no room in the case, so one will have to go after I transfer everything important from it...

The only problem I've had so far is that Windows 2000 recognises it as a 128B drive. I think it is related to this issue, so I'll try that when I've re-installed. Oh, I forgot to say I am making the new drive my primary drive, so I wil re-install Windows on it (perhaps one day Windows XP *as well*).

Well, it's finished, I must reboot, and hope that Windows 2000 setup recognises it...

PS. If I'm offline for a while, now you'll know where I am...

1 comments:

Paul said...

You promised you'll also blog about how you set up bb4win and all the tweeks that make your Windows 2000 look 'themeable' :-D.
Just don't forget ;-)